Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Notes on The Spirit and Watchmen movies

Yes, I suck as a blogger ... I can't promise daily updates, but I am redoubling my efforts to get more stuff on this blog.

In the meantime, it seems I'm not the only one who saw something interesting in The Spirit: critic, blogger and film journo David Poland finally caught the film on Blu-ray and was pleasantly surprised by it.

Meanwhile, you can catch this piece I wrote about the VFX on the film over at Animation Magazine.net.

And in case you missed it, I had three Watchmen-related articles in Variety a bit back: a look at the VFX work on the film, a chart-like look at the makers of the film, and an interview with Zack Snyder. I'll try to post some of the excerpts from that interview, which was quite interesting, when I have a chance.

No comments: